BOSTON LEGAL


Who is this guy and where did he come from?
-- George Pennacchio, KABC Entertainment Reporter




LINCOLN MEYER

I got an incredible opportunity to play a truly unique and hilarious character named "Lincoln Meyer" on ABC's Boston Legal for eight episodes in the fall of 2006. Truthfully, I was pretty terrified at first, but playing "Lincoln" turned out to be one of the happiest experiences of my professional life. The producers, writers, cast and crew of BL were all amazing and wonderful to work with. I was really lucky to have landed on such a phenomenal show.

Answers to "Boston Legal" FAQs
No, I didn't write or improvise any of my lines. The writing on "Boston Legal" is fantastic and needs no help from me. It's all done by the show's creator, David E. Kelley and an incredible staff of writers who put it together each week.

The reason nobody's seen me before is -- I used to be an east coast stage actor, but I basically retired 15 years ago to work as a screenwriter in Los Angeles. "Boston Legal" is the first acting I've done in a zillion years.

No, I don't speak with an accent. The accent is based on a guy I used to work for when I was a student in New York. I don't walk, talk or act like "Lincoln." I'm surprisingly boring in real life.

All photographs on this page:
Copyright 2006 David E. Kelley Productions